Pho is a traditional Vietnamese soup that is loved by the people in the region for ages. That is why no one can cheat with the authenticity of the pho flavors. However, there is something that people always crave for is the home-like feeling. That is the soup, by maintaining the traditional flavor, also gives the local homemade soup feeling. If you are also up to it, then here we are who adhere to fulfill all your needs perfectly. Let’s introduce the best pho chicken noodle soup recipe in Tampa, Florida here!
How to make traditional and delicious pho chicken noodle soup
- Fresh chicken (thigh portion).
- Chicken bone broth.
- Fish sauce.
- Rice noodles.
- Green onions.
- Limes and Lime water
- Coriander seeds
- Rock sugar
Step-by-step guide for pho chicken noodle soup recipe in Tampa, Florida
Prepare the noodles
- Boil the noodles for 2 minutes until the strands detach from each other independently.
Prepare the spices
- Take a pan
- Put some coriander seeds, star anise, roughly chopped ginger, and green onions in it.
- Roast well.
- Add approx. 4-5 cups of water in it.
- Add 7-8 cups of chicken broth
- Add the meat pieces.
- Add fish soup to the mixture.
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Finely cut the green onions.
- Add 2 small limes.
- Chop jalapenos.
- Take the chicken pieces out of the mixture as the pieces get boiled perfectly.
Making the bowl
- Take a bowl.
- Drain the water from the noodles and put it in the bowl.
- Pour the mixture by putting the spices aside.
- Add 2-3 spoons of fish sauce and soak them for 4 minutes.
- Chop the chicken pieces and add them to the bowl.
- Garnish them with fresh herbs and serve with some black pepper powder.
Your tasty and delicious local homemade pho in Tampa, Florida is ready to serve. These are certain processes applied by the restaurants and that you can apply even at home. However, we add our uniquely made spices to add stronger flavor to the soup. We are open for doorsteps delivery anytime and anywhere in Tampa, Florida. To know more or to order our custom-made pho soup recipes and to get the authentic taste of homemade pho soup, visit us now!